Waisale’s expertise lies in business development and improvement, change and strategic management, governance and risk management, financial planning, analysis and reporting as well as stakeholder relationship management.
Free Bird Institute Limited
As Chief Financial & Compliance Officer and Executive Director, Waisale oversees the Finance, Human Resources and Administrations teams encompassing controller-ship, business operations, decision support, Financial Planning, Analysis and Reporting to the Executive management and Board of Directors.
Current Association Membership:
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- CPA Australia
- Fiji Institute of Accountants
- Consultant – St Mina Children’s Home (2015 to present)
- Board Secretary – Pearce Home (2014-2015)
- Director Financial Services – Rotaract Club of Nadi New Horizons (2013-2015)
- Featured in CPA Australia’s In The Black Magazine – “Meet the Feature” Section April 19 Issue
- Enterprising Achiever of the Year Award (2018) – South Pacific Stock Exchange
- Young Accountant of the Year (2017) – Fiji Institute of Accountants
- Leadership Fiji Graduate 2014 (Youngest candidate in the class of 2014)