Homes of Hope
As Training and Social Enterprise Team Leader, Sunil has the responsibility to develop, facilitate, and create training programs that contribute to the sustainability development goal of Homes of Hope. He also aims to strengthen stakeholder engagements and improve community strategy.
- World of Difference Candidate – One Year Stream (2011 – 2012)
- World of Difference Candidate 2010
- Volunteer with FCOSS National Volunteer Centre (Tagimocia Group) since 2009
- Member of the University of the South Pacific Students Orientation team (2010-2009)
- Member of the University of the South Pacific Open day tour guide team (2009)
- 2012-2019: Leadership Team of Homes of Hope
- 2012: Vice President Membership in Capital Toastmasters Suva.
- 2011: Women’s Institute Business Development Leader for Homes of Hope under the program by Vodafone ATH Fiji Foundation.
- 2019: Certificate of Fellowship from Leadership Fiji 01st March 2019
- Certificate of Participation in Entrepreneurial Fair 18th -22nd February 2019
- Certificate of Participation in Golden Jublee Know the India Program
- 2018: Certificate of Attainment in Training Management from Greenminds Inc
- Certificate of Attainment in Organic Farm from Greenminds Inc
- 2017: Graduated from Leadership Fiji Programme
- 2016: Certificate IV Training and Assessment: FIT College Education and Training
- 2015: Certificate of Participation: Training Workshop to Develop Skills and Livelihoods Training Programmes for Older Children in child Labour or At-Risk in the Pacific. ITC centre
- 2014: Certificate of Completion: ServicePro International
- 2013: Certificate of Completion: Cash Handling & Control Procedures
Certificate of Participation in Know India Programme (by Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs, Government if India, in partnership with state Government of Uttarakand from the 16th November, 2012 to the 6th December, 2012.
Certificate of Participation in EVAW from Fiji Women’s Crisis Centre 2012
Certificate of Participation in ENTREPRENEURSHIP SYMPOSIUM on 11th Feb
Certificate of Completion in CAKES, PIES & PASTRIES (From ServicePro Training Centre) 16th- 27th Jan
UNDP National Volunteer of the Year 2011 WINNER YOUTH CATEGORY -19 August
Certificate of Participation in the Training of Trainers Workshop on START YOUR OWN BUSINESS (SYOB) 15th-to 19th August 2011
Certificate of Completion in Good Governance, Leadership and Communication (From: Social Leadership Training Institute, 15th July)
Certificate of Participation in Sustainable Volunteer Projects for Greater Impact (From: FCOSS National Volunteer Centre, 1st July)
Certificate of Appreciation for compiling Basic Farming Training Curriculum (Homes of Hope, 14th Feb – 29th April)
Certificate of Completion in Social Agenda & Globalization (From: Social Leadership Training Institute, 29th March)
Project Leader (Homes of Hope, World of Difference Program by Vodafone ATH Fiji Foundation) period of four months.
Sunil is married.