An Enthusiastic leader with extensive experience in Banking, Finance and Operations.
Managing Director of the ANZ Pacific Operations and Pacific Chief Operating Officer.
ANZ Pacific Operations
As Managing Director I oversee the resposibility for all ANZ’s operational functions across 12 countries in the Pacific. I report to the COO New Zealand and also Pacific Regional Executive. I am a member of the Pacific Leadership Team.
Successes and Achievements:
- Graduate of ANZ’s Pacific Talent Program, ‘Lead The Future’
- Alumnus of Leadership Fiji and Emerging Pacific Leaders Dialogue
- Senior Associate Member of the Financial Services Institute of Australia
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors . Received the ‘Order of Merit’ (2017)
- ‘Governors Award’ from Reserve Bank of Fiji (2014).
- ‘Peoples Person Banker’ and ‘Life Time Achievement’ award from Reserve Bank of Fiji (2018)
- Sworn in as Commissioner of Oaths – High Court of Fiji
- Graduate of the Aspen Institute for Executive Leadership Seminar on Values, Good Leadership and Good Society – Colorado, USA
Passionate for work which is balanced by my priority for family and the community.
Sports, particularly rugby and soccer and I have a keen interest in leadership history and development.